Alan Miller & Dr. David Overbey

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Things Change and They Stay the Same and They Revert to the Past

Hey there, MOpodders!  It's your best buddy Alan (I refuse to use the rhyming "Pal Al" because A. it was used by a fellow DJ at the station I worked at in the 80's and B. It's fucking stupid).  For reasons that don't make any sense to me I have been permanently banned from America's Yearbook (aka Facebook).  The initial reason for being suspended was a picture of a naked girl on a bicycle (see bottom of this post) I posted to a private group, but that suddenly became permanent and all of my pages, groups, photos, and posts have vanished.  Luckily MOpod's page remains thanks to Dr. Overbey being an administrator but I am no longer able to post there and Dr. Overbey can't even be relied on to listen to his voice mail or call in when it's time to record the podcast so we'll see if he will ever update the MOpod Facebook page again.  In the meantime, every Thursday I will post the link to the latest episode here and on my Twitter feed so put us in your RSS feed or follow me on Twitter.  Here are all the links that haven't been posted here because I've been relying on Facebook to notify you.  But you really should be subscribed to us on iTunes so that the show just arrives in your podcast folder as soon as it's up there.  What the hell is wrong with you?  Go subscribe right now! 


Yep, this is what got me forever banned from Facebook.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers