Alan Miller & Dr. David Overbey

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Penultimate Post by Alan

Hey pod people, it's Alan.  I have decided to leave the Modus Operandi Podcast to Dr. David Overbey and start my own.  For several months Dr. Overbey has been nearly impossible to communicate with and seems to have moved on from the original conversational format of the podcast to presenting a weekly monologue.  As such I feel that I should let him take over this podcast and move on to other projects of my own.  There will be one final MOpod produced by me and then it will be up to David to continue.  It's been a good run, starting in January 2010.  Tomorrow the final episode I will produce will be released as episode 141 and will include David's most recent monologue.  I'm going to take a few weeks off from the podcast world, looking for a new local partner or partners to talk with each week and figuring out my release schedule, etc.  My new podcast will, like my blog, be called Me Talk Big Noise and will appear on iTunes and will be announced on the blog.  I would imagine the format will be similar to the original MOpod, based on an animated discussion of what's going on in the world but may also talk more about the arts and music.  I also plan on presenting a weekly pre-recorded comedy skit about something that happened in the news.  There is a very good chance that the first test episode will be an examination of The Queen of the Batshit Crazy Club Michelle Bachmann's recent announcement of the end of her political career so keep an eye out for Me Talk Big Noise on iTunes. 

Be well and bon voyage,
Alan Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers