Alan Miller & Dr. David Overbey

Monday, August 9, 2010

Shhhhh, So Very Quiet

In case you couldn't tell, MOPod has been on vacation this last week.  Dr. Overbey has not bothered to tell me why he hasn't posted anything new but I, your intrepid editor, was overwhelmingly busy with the Kentucky Artcar Weekend which should[1] have nothing to do with politics and everything to do with cars made into art.  Expect some catching up this week and a new podcast this weekend!

[1]  We had this bizarre "Smoker's Rights" teabagger woman trying to wedge her way into the show with her admittedly extremely decorated car.  We told her she could park and join us but that she couldn't be screaming at people and blowing smoke in their faces.  She was having none of it so the police were summoned to ask her to leave.  I will post a picture of her van soon (I haven't had time to look at my pics yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers