Alan Miller & Dr. David Overbey

Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Relentless Commitment to Professionalism

In keeping with the spirit of our increasingly dysfunctional society, Alan and I are happy to report that two new podcasts are now available for your listening pleasure.  Actually, I must say it is quite amazing that we have now done 69 podcasts, for the most part one a week, despite my excursions with mysterious women in Vancouver and spontaneous roadtrips out west (which is now where I live).  In this era of fluff and appearance over substance, our lack of professionalism is exactly what gives us credibility.  Thanks for listening!!!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, to prove how unprofessional we are, only one is available and so far only available via the podcast download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now episode 68 is available on our Facebook page. The post for it will appear here soon. I'm attempting to edit episode 69 right now. I don't think there will be a chance to record an episode this week as the Kentucky Artcar Weekend begins Thursday and runs through Sunday after which I collapse for a day. So expect episode 70 in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers