Alan Miller & Dr. David Overbey

Friday, July 30, 2010

Modus Operandi Podcast episode 27

episode 26 7/9/2010

Back together after a week off and a couple of weeks of Dave's vacation the two have a particularly funny show that really hits a nice crescendo of hilarity at the end.

My apologies for how late this podcast is.  I've had vehicular difficulties and visiting friends and family that have seriously delayed my editing this particularly excellent episode of the show.  It's so frickin' late that we'll be recording a new show, via cell phone again, tomorrow night.  Hopefully I will be able to edit and upload the show by Saturday night.  I plan on following up on several topics we discussed and we will be continuing the "Dave Says Something Positive About Anything" segment.  And I even threw in a little chunk of the soundtrack for Star Wars at one point in the hopes we will get sued into visibility.  A free Ogrefest T-shirt to the first listener that posts the topic I backed with the Star Wars music.  And yes, at this point I'm just trolling for search engine hits for Star Wars in the hopes someone that will enjoy the podcast and the blog will happen by and join our merry family.  I don't want to be a spoiler, but our use of the Star Wars theme music is used as satirical mood music for part of the show.  Satire's pretty well fair use so, let's go.  Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars.  There, said it three times and you have to appear.  These are not the droids you're looking for.  Move along.  Move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers